Myongji University Microsystems Laboratory Directed by Prof. Sang Kug Chung

조회 수 : 4330
2019.08.21 (16:46:08)
Manuscript ID: LC-ART-05-2019-000503.R1
TITLE: Electromagnetic Three Dimensional Liquid Metal Manipulation

Thank you for submitting your revised manuscript to Lab on a Chip. After considering the changes you have made, I am pleased to accept your manuscript for publication in its current form. I have copied any final comments from the reviewer below.

You will shortly receive a separate email from us requesting you to submit a licence to publish for your article, so that we can proceed with publication of your manuscript.

You can highlight your article and the work of your group on the back cover of Lab on a Chip, if you are interested in this opportunity please contact me for more information.

As an author you are entitled to a 25% discount on books published by the Royal Society of Chemistry. To receive this discount, enter the promotional code JLTH25 when purchasing from our online bookshop (pubs.rsc.org/bookshop). Please contact booksales@rsc.org if you have any problems.

Discover more Royal Society of Chemistry author services and benefits.

Https://www.rsc.org/journals-books-databas…/…/lab-on-a-chip/

Thank you for publishing with Lab on a Chip, a journal published by the Royal Society of Chemistry – the world’s leading chemistry community, advancing excellence in the chemical sciences.

With best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Holmes
Publishing Editor, Lab on a Chip
Royal Society of Chemistry
Thomas Graham House,
Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WF, UK
Tel +44 (0)1223 438313
2019.11.08 (23:35:40)
admin
Tag List